||[24 Mar 2009|07:23am]
Well hello thar LiveJournal. Good to see you again.
Though I doubt anyone at all reads this, I do realize it's been for-freaking-ever since I updated.
Let's see, changes...
1. I go to college now. Yay.
2. I'm polyamorous now. Yay?
3. I'm blonde! ...Yay???
Yeah, that last one... I took a chance. XD;; Changes are it'll end up either pink or black (again), because really, I don't look good blonde.
As for college. Wow. I met some damn awesome people.
- Ashley, who is an amazing little girl ;3 (WHO IS ALSO A MANIACAL OVERLORD MUAHAHAHA)
- Katy, Ashley's roommate, who is Broadway material and the kindest person I've met in a long time
- Will, their friend and constant companion, who is well-read and incredibly intelligent
- Leigh Ann, an eccentric but overall entertaining person to be around (with excellent fashion sense)
- Lynn, Leigh Ann's roommate and a sweet, ray-of-sunshine girl who always has something nice to say about everyone
- Martha, Leigh Ann's friend from home who also goes here and is quite similar to me in a few aspects
- Stephen, my new male best friend who is a little mousey who draws awesomeness
- Christiaan (with two a's!), Stephen's really, really, REALLY chill roommate
- Lauren, my roommate with a quirky collection of movies and books
- Madi, a collection of pure awesomeness who knows how to have a good time XD
- Brock, a dude I want to be around all the damn time because he's black and likes punk rock music and anime! AND IS BISEXUAL~!!!
- Sam, the man who introduced to me to a game called Dreamfall (which I need to play more of)
And so many acquaintances that I can't even name because you'd be reading this post for hours~!
There are two other important people I need to mention, both of whom I met thanks to Stephen.
His best friend from home is a kid named Josh, another furry who happens to be an otter, and a huge Sonic fan. He's loud and brash, but he can be exceptionally kind (when he wants to be). If you're not ready for him, he can take a lot out of you, but just remember, you have to shout back. :D
And of course... Chris. My other boyfriend, basically.* He's about 6'3", with about 2 or 3 feet of jet black hair, gorgeous hazel eyes, and a dual loud/quiet personality. Around Josh, and when he's feeling strongly about something, he speaks well above the recommended amount of decibels. But when he's quiet... it's peaceful. He knows how to make me smile, laugh, enjoy myself, and I love spending time with him. He's introduced me to many amazing video games, and even made me like some that I wasn't particularly thrilled with originally.
Among the new games I've accumulated a love for, they are:
- Makai Senki Disgaea, a strategy RPG with a lovable cast of characters
- Klonoa, a platformer with an adorable plot and squishy cute furry things
- FFX, oddly, but the only reason I haven't played that is because I would have preferred to play all the Final Fantasies in order...
- Ragnarok Online, which is LOVE
- Eversion, a strange homebrew platformer with some... questionable Satanic content XD
- Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, another amazing RPG with a beautifully and intricately detailed world
I've also met a few of Chris's friends, such as Chad, Cody, Cobun, Mitch, and even Chris's (good?) twin. XD;;;;
It's been a ride, these past few months. Had my ups and downs, and some pretty intense stuff has happened. Overall though, I'm feeling incredibly satisfied with how everything is unfolding as of late. I love the people I'm around, I have fun on a daily basis (and we all love to get together to play Dungeons and Dragons at least once, if not twice, a week).
*As for the "other" boyfriend business, let me tell you right now, I am not giving up on, nor am I cheating on, Brandon. We have a very open relationship, and seeing as he is away overseas, we have agreed that while he is away, meaning not visiting MA or SC, we are both allowed to see other people so long as our feelings toward one another do not change. I feel very strongly about Brandon, and I love him very, very, VERY much. I say I'm polyamorous because I truly am; I can love multiple people at once. You know how you can love your parents and siblings, or your own children, equally? I can do that with people I'm not related to. I love them both... but eventually, I'm probably going to end up with just Brandon. I can see myself with him in the future.
Anyways. That's what I've been up to these past few months. I've also been writing and drawing... I got a Fur Affinity account to see if I can garner more pageviews. Still, you all know me, I'm no fur. There's just been loads of furry influence around me lately, and, well, it's hard to ignore. XD I wrote some new fics, and my latest endeavor will be a very detailed Disgaea doujinshi.
Farewell for now... would love to hear from anyone reading this, really. :3